Monday, April 20, 2015

Thirty before 30: two down

A couple of months ago I started a Thirty before 30 list - a count down to my 30th birthday by achieving a few fun things I've thought about over the last 10 or so years.

Two months down and I've achieved two things off the list!

29. Learn to reverse park
Last month I took the leap (and my time, might I add) to reverse park a corporate car in the work carpark. I didn't have a choice really, there wasn't another easy way into the car space. With a little gentle encouragement from a colleague - I did it! And then a few days later, I did it again!

It's still not my favourite thing to do, I don't think I'll be making a habit of it :/ But none the less, ticked off the list. I'll turn 30 finally knowing how to reverse park. You know, if I have to.

18. Visit Tasmania
A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of visiting Hobart for a work conference. Now to be fair, I was only there two days and mostly saw the inside of an office, but I did get to experience some fine Tasmanian wine, some exquisite Tasmanian food and some fun Tasmanian hospitality and entertainment. Hopefully I'll get to see a bit more of it later in the year.


AMAZING food at Frank Restaurant, Hobart.

So that's two down, 28 to go! It's a bit of a slow start but I'm out of the gates and running! 

You can check out the full Thirty before 30 list here.

Is your 30th birthday fast approaching? Start your own Thirty before 30 list and join in the fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment