Sunday, August 3, 2014

This week's pearls

1. This lovely morning walk and My Houndy's 'No I will not sit still and pose for a photo when there is so much else for me to do in the park!' face.


2. A fabulous family dinner at The Reid's - no picture from me but such a lovely, hilarious, joyful, silly, wonderful evening that is all the great stuff of life.

3. This wrapping paper - I don't know why, I just love it!


4. Getting our built in wardrobes... well parts of them, after 5 months of living in our little place! Finally we have hanging space, and soon drawer space. The rearrange of our room and the clear out of 'stuff' that has followed and will continue for the next couple of weeks is certainly a therapeutic exercise.

5. These socks, which I'm sure you'll agree really need no introduction.   


6. A beautiful Friday lunch of duck and fennel salad, with a gorgeous friend at The Peasant's Table.
 
 
7. Awesome toilet wall graffiti at The Bakery and ofcourse, dancing to The Preatures on Saturday night.




No comments:

Post a Comment