Monday, August 11, 2014

Thia week's pearls

1. Blue skies and sunshine - hasn't the weather been fabulous! What winter?



2. Forgetting which Tuesday of the month the play writer's meeting was and going into the city on the wrong night... so I bought myself dinner and had a glass of red over a good book in one of my favourite bars. I should do that every week!


3. A much overdue lady date with a girlfriend and spotting another kind of date at Elizabeth's Bookshop on the way home. I love love love this concept!

 



4. A Sunday roast chicken dinner (not pictured because we were too busy gobbling it) with my beloved, in which all elements were perfect - which is more than I can say for my last attempt with floury gravy and woody parsnips. Sunday roast success!


5. The book club - come food and wine club that was altogether the perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon.



6. Love, friends and family making my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment