Saturday, July 26, 2014

This week's pearls

This week's pearls brought to you from my brand new laptop! After almost 6 weeks without one, it is a welcome experience to read on a 13 inch screen instead of that of my iPhone.

1. This beautiful coffee coconut body scrub made for me by a lovely friend. I'm yet to try it but cannot wait!





2. A meeting with some wonderful writer friends (and some decadent pastries... not pictured).


3. There are few things in this world that cannot be solved by Dim Sum. Seriously, world leaders, take note - eat Dim Sum!

 
4. Beautiful flowers I just couldn't resist buying - love love love them!
 

 
5. This striking tea cup and saucer gifted to me by a fabulous friend (what am I saying, all my friends are fabulous and so are tea cups!).
 


 

6. Quirky coasters (a very well chosen gift from my Mum).


No comments:

Post a Comment