Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lost

I've recently come to the realisation the my house may in fact be the Bermuda Triangle. Somehow, (don't ask me how) in our little ten by six unit, things are just going missing. Never to be seen again.

'What things?' I hear you say - well to be quite frank, every bloody thing I seem to need. Is. Currently. Missing. Somewhere in the ten by six.
Things I've lost lately:
  • an SD card
  • an SD card reader (possibly with the above mentioned SD card still in it)
  • my heat bag (from I'mgettingold.com - hahaha yeah shutup!)
  • pens - where the hell are all my bloody pens!
  • apparently everything of my external hard drive (you've got to be kidding me!! Ok maybe this is not the fault of the ten by six but right now I need to blame someone...thing.)
  • possibly my mind.
Seriously, if you're missing something, it's probably at my house. But before you come dashing over, permission let you down gently. All hope is lost, it's now been sucked up in a ten by six vortex. 

 
Or maybe David Thorne has moved on from messing with people's graphics and taken on ten by six projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment