Wednesday, June 18, 2014

This week's pearls

So I'm starting a new series on this little blog of mine. Each week, I'll be bringing to you little pearls that have made my week. Maybe you might like to join in and share yours. Call it an experiment in positivity or just an appreciation of all those little things in life that are beautiful.

1. Starting with this beautiful urn - I pointed it out last week & said that I loved it. So yesterday he comes home "I bought you a present", just because. Best. Boyfriend. Ever! 



2. Patterns - something I love about this time of year is brightening my day with colours and scarves. I like pattern combinations and I'm not afraid to show it.

3. Strolling through Fremantle amidst chilly sunshine 


4. Cuddles on the couch with this guy!


5. Reading - constantly! 

6. Quiet, cosy nights in. 

7. Unbelievable sales at Harbour Town!








No comments:

Post a Comment