Thursday, January 22, 2015

23 days in


So I missed the obligatory 'new year' post and 23 days in, I feel I've begun to settle into 2015.

So far, the start to 2015 has been full on. But then again, full on seems to suit me much of the time. I may have started the year with a sinus infection and flu (who the he'll gets that in summer!!!) that's slowed me down some but none-the-less, so far it's been a great start. 

I've started the year with family and loved ones; merriment the bubble in a glass of champagne.

I've started the year with trips to the beach, rewarded with sun bronzed summer skin. 

I've started the year reading The Trouble With Flying and watching Boardwalk Empire; watering my soul with inspiration and relaxation.

I've started the year working hard; another year, another project to sink my teeth into.

I've started the year running again, or should I say jogging? Either way there's movement over kometres driving me to go further and faster each week.

I've started the year planning and saving for an extended trip at the end of the year that I couldn't be more excited about - expect to hear more on that soon!

I've started the year with words swelling in my heart and a keyword at the ready to capture them. 

How have you started yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment